Jun 3, 2019
Jen Soko, a Burn Boot Camp member, joins us for this installment
of the Keep Moving series. We're discussing how she overcame health
struggles and grief. After the sudden death of a loved one, Jen
faced the most difficult obstacle that she has ever had to deal
with. This loss made her realize that she needs to live in the
moment and love herself for who she truly is. When she joined Burn
Boot Camp, she surrounded herself with like-minded individuals who
supported her and encouraged her to reach her goals.
What You'll Learn:
- Sharing insights on how to accept love and embrace yourself for
who you are right now.
- Everyone handles grief differently and should be allowed to
handle it in whatever way will get them through the day.
- After losing her brother, Soko’s health was in a dark place for
years after the death. In order to cope, she began to deal with
things on a day-to-day basis and focused on living in the
- Her health journey began with a tummy tuck, but she soon
realized that she wasn’t feeling fulfilled. After she found Burn
Boot Camp, she found a sense of fulfillment and surrounded herself
with people who encouraged and supported her.
- After attending Burn Boot Camp, she began to feel powerful,
more confident, and gained a supportive social network.
- Surround yourself with people who don’t bring you down, with
people who celebrate who you are, not just tolerate you.
For daily fitness, nutrition and life
inspiration, as well as glimpses into my daily life, follow me
on Instagram and Facebook!
Facebook: Coffee &
If you love everything you have learned from my podcast and you
feel ready to take your health, fitness and happiness to the next